We're the world leader in high-performance marine coatings. Over the years we've earned a rock-solid reputation based on our innovative technologies, first-class service and global distribution. Below are some fast facts about us:-
We're part of AkzoNobel.
AkzoNobel has three business areas:-
- Speciality Chemicals
- Performance Coatings
- Decorative Paints
Marine & Protective Coatings is part of the Performance Coatings business area.
Marine & Protective Coatings consists of:-
International Marine Coatings:
- has 16 manufacturing plants and 8 specialist marine laboratories.
- has operations in 60 countries and over 500 pick-up points worldwide.
- has over 800 experienced marine technical service representatives globally.
- has many of its marine technical service representatives qualified to the NACE or FROSIO standard.
- is technology leader in antifoulings, abrasion resistant coatings, ballast tank coatings and foul release systems.
- supplies the deep sea, coastal, military and seastores markets.
- has Dataplan, the world’s largest and most comprehensive database on marine coatings.
- tracks every ship we paint!
- won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation in 2007.
AkzoNobel is the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers.
Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are a Global Fortune 500 company and are consistently ranked as one of the leaders on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.
With operations in more than 80 countries, our 55,000 people around the world are committed to excellence.